A blog highlighting research and scholarly activities of faculty, staff and students at UIS
Many UIS faculty (and their students) apply their research and scholarly efforts to improving the public good. From inclusive education to art therapy, public finance and immigration, UIS is making a difference in the world. Inclusive Education Jennifer Martin, assistant professor in the Teacher Education Program, researches how to improve the K-12 school environment for … Continue reading "Research for the Public Good"
北京快3大小计划The Student Technology, Arts & Research Symposium (STARS) starts today (4/17/19). This campus-wide, three-day program features all types of students (undergraduate, graduate, on campus, online) presenting the results of their research, scholarly, and creative activities. Experience Engaged The projects presented at STARS are the result of faculty-mentored hands-on experiential learning by students at UIS. Our … Continue reading "Student Technology, Arts & Research Symposium"
- Center for State Policy and Leadership
- Institute for Legal, Legislative and Policy Studies
- Survey Research Office
- Research & Sponsored Programs
- Grant and Contract Funding Annual Reports
- Center for Online Learning, Research, & Service
- Therkildsen Field Station at Emiquon
- Undergraduate Research Support Program